Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday lunch and Grand Indonesia

Went to lunch with my family at Kahyangan today. It was shabu-shabu on the very top of Wisma Nusantara (28F). The place is famous for it's food and scenery of Bunderan HI. I forgot to take pictures of the food but it's similar to regular shabu-shabu anyway...just the taste is great because they have a great sauce.

Here are pics of Bunderan HI from the restaurant:




After lunch, Judith wanted to go to Grand Indonesia. They finished decorating level 4-6 with different styles such as Broadway, Las Vegas, Romans, and China/Japan themes. I can't take pics with my phone because there was not enough light. On level 2, the Indonesian Classic Car Owner Club (ICCOC) put their cars for exhibition. Here are pics of the cars (more cars over there but I couldn't take pictures because there're too many people):


No comments: