Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some more pics from Singapore last Christmas/New Year

Raymond picked us up in Singapore for New Year Eve dinner. He parked his car on the basement. It was actually my first time on the basement of the apartment. Turned out it was full of expensive car. Tony will love this parking lot basement.

Some pics of the cars. There are so many more of them but I didn't have much time to take pictures as Raymond and my dad are already in the car.








We went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. I never have any chance taking picture of the foods as everybody just dig in everytime we go to a Chinese restaurant.

Anyway, after dinner, we deciced to take a walk home while taking pictures of the Christmas lights on the street.



On the way home, my brother's wife spotted this place called Canele selling cakes and dessert stuff and she wanted to go in. So there we go eating again. We ordered banana crepe and caramel crepe.







On new year day, we went to this Japanese restaurant called Sun with Moon. Ordered the special bento. Full full full.



After lunch, we walked around and stopped by at Swensens for dessert.



Last day we went to Sentosa Island to watch the Songs of the Sea. It was pretty cool.



So I gained around 5 pounds on this trip. Good news is, I lost them already now.

No comments: