Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tsuki no Fune

My brother mentioned this small Japanese restaurant at a quite big hotel. I had a hard time looking for the restaurant as it's located at the corner of the hotel with a very small sign board.

However, inside was crowded with mostly Japanese people.

I ordered the Tsuki no Fune special bento. It's actually a set lunch with cawan mushi and salad before they served the bento. And a vanilla ice cream with strawberry and mango sauce for dessert.

Bento was quite big with 9 items; 3-type sashimi, almond-crusted tempura, salad with shrimp mayonaise, grilled salmon, agedashi oyster, beef steak, chicken and tuna yakitori, some seaweed on a glass, and chasoba with quail egg. It also comes with a bowl of rice and miso soup. It took me a while to finish it. I didn't think it was that big as those set costs $13++

Will come back to this place again for sure.







No comments: