Monday, July 21, 2008

Dinner with my cousins

The next day we went to this new place with my cousins. There is a cafe inside, a japanese restaurant, and a french/italian restaurant. We chose the french restaurant called Fleur. Actually all is owned by the same owner so we can order any food from any restaurant.

This is what I and Judith ordered:

Back ribs


Rib eye


Well, there were 2 pizzas and a pasta dish but I was too busy eating that I forgot to take the pictures. My cousins ordered the same main course and I think one ordered the Wagyu beef...looks good. Since it's their grand opening day, everything is 50% off. We spent about $65 for 11 people's dinner...pretty good :)

In the restaurant:


After that we moved to another place for dessert. I saw this Mr. Clown ice cream in the menu and since we went for the Dark Knight movie in the evening I didn't think twice and ordered it...and like the Joker said "Why so serious?"

No comments: