Saturday, July 12, 2008

Taiwan Visit

My business trip to Taiwan was very interesting. Actually, that was my first time in Taipei city. I usually only stayed somewhere in Taoyuan because most of the machine factories are located there. This time I had a chance to stay in Taipei because my father was with us and he decided to stay at Sheraton near Taipei main station. The station is very big with quite spacious underground mall inside.

It was a very tiring business trip tho. We visit 2-3 factories a day, starting from 8-9am to around 5-6pm everyday and continued with dinner meeting at night. But it's good that I still have time to visit Nova in front of Taipei main station. I arrived there 10 minutes before they closed the store...got myself a Mario Kart for Wii. I also got the chance to visit the area called Ximending which is quite similar to Shibuya.

I didn't have a chance to visit Taipei 101 tho. But my father's friend Scott and Paul took us for dinner in a very nice chinese restaurant on top of Shangrila hotel (I forgot the name). They serve Shanghai food French style. And we can see Taipei 101 from the restaurant...I couldn't take pictures because it was dark. Anyway, here's pictures from the dinner and some of the food. The rests of the pictures are machines :(











No comments: